W e have now occupied Iraq and Afghanistan for nearly twelve years. Do you think the Afghani‘s or Iraqi’s love us for keeping the peace in their countries? First of all you would need to understand they do not feel or experience any peace by what we have or are doing to them. The American forces in Afghanistan have quit trying to win over the hearts and minds of their conquered people and now are just seen as a worse nightmare than what there before “we came to conquer er ah I mean ah (liberate) them.”
America now resorts to terror in trying to keep them in line. We are acting worse than the terrorists who occupied the lands before us.We have become worse than the Taliban. That is shameful. Actually it is horrific. When you invade a country on lies, this is what happens. WE are not seen as liberators, we are the terrorists.
US RESORT TO TERROR
SINCE THE UNITED STATES HAS TAKEN OVER THEIR COUNTRY, OTHER CHANGES HAVE COME TO THAT REGION IN THE FORM OF HEROIN DRUG ADDICTIONS. HEROINE PRODUCTION HAS INCREASED 40 X’s SINCE THE WAR ON TERROR BEGAN.
This is going to be America’s legacy in Afghanistan. Terror by the American soldiers and the increase in Heroine output, addictions and deaths. As American’s should we feel proud our President lied us into a war and this is to be the legacy we leave behind?I know I’m not feeling very patriotic about this whole war. And now we are just moving on into another war. The Afghanistan and Iraq war is already costing us 4 – 6 TRILLION dollars and we are not done there yet and are moving into other regions for more wars.
Remember when President George W. Bush first got us into the Afghanistan and Gulf war and there were tons of outcries. Then they came up with the slogan to “JUST SUPPORT OUR TROOPS?”Because you can’t say anything bad about them. Then news started filtering out about torturing and now terrorizing. Murdering people senselessly. It has been disgusting and it is only getting worse. The only person going to prison over this torture situation is the guy who spoke out and said we were doing this and it’s wrong. He’s going to do two and a half years while the people actually committing the crimes do
0, nada, nothing. It just doesn’t pay to speak the truth.
- Cost of Iraq, Afghanistan wars will keep mounting (latimes.com)
- What Is The True Cost Of The Iraq And Afghan Wars? (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- Russia, CSTO step up campaign against Afghan drugs, terrorism – ambassador (rbth.ru)
- Heroin production in Afghanistan has increased 40 times since NATO began its War on Terror in 2001 (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Afghanistan’s Hamid Karzai gives go-ahead for Taliban leader to seek presidency (washingtontimes.com)
- RT: ‘1mn died’ from Afghan heroin; drug production ’40 times higher’ since NATO op (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Afghanistan, the drug addiction capital (bbc.co.uk)
- Ready to support Afghanistan, but no Russian troops:- Ambassador Avetisyan (indrus.in)